The unique challenges posed by the pandemic has made the industry and academia rethink their relationship and brought the two major stakeholders closer. As Prof. Ezra Zuckerman Siva, Deputy Dean, Sloan School of Management had said, “There is a big push for evidence-based management. Companies are beating down our door to become better researchers.” A similar research thrust is expected from the Top 10 PGDM Colleges In India, and institutions like IMI Bhubaneswar have proven that they are up to the challenge.
Research allows academics and management aspirants the scope to look at problems, recurring and new, to establish best practices and principles. As we move into the “new world” with serious digital disruptions, the industry will look up to professionals who are problem-solvers. It’s important to understand that academic research is not conducted in isolation. IMI Bhubaneswar, a renowned PGDM Institute In India often undertakes projects that have high industry relevance.
Over the years, it has consistently built and promoted a research culture that has cemented its industry connect. IMI Bhubaneswar believes in this search for excellence and recognizes the fact that we can all gain through the shared knowledge, it declares in its mission. It is followed through strong initiatives that include:
- Faculty Development Programmes held throughout the year, which facilitate a powerful knowledge-sharing They are based on themes that are on trend in the industry.
- The top PGDM Institute in Bhubaneswar also hosts Monthly Research Seminar series. It’s a platform for faculty members to present their research and receive feedback.
- Research by its faculty members has been published in journals, articles, books and presented and National and International conferences, giving a boost to scholars.
- The B School conducts workshops that not only help scholars equip themselves with top research skills but bring them in close contact with other academicians and practitioners.
- Roundtable conferences organized by the B-School are another powerful initiative that promotes the exchange of ideas with corporates and other research organizations.
- Its faculty members work with the industry, government and international agencies as consultants on diverse topics including HR Policy to E-business, building new bonds.
A major highlight of one of the most talked-about PGDM Courses in Bhubaneswar is its research emphasis. IMI Bhubaneswar has created an ecosystem of state of the art infrastructure, platforms like the Centre of Excellence for Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility etc. that offer hands-on experience as well as expert mentorship. It not only results in strong industry linkages but prepares students to be knowledge creators and problem solvers of tomorrow.