A degree apprenticeship is an on-the-job training program where an apprentice gets hired and trained in a specific. Educational institutes come together with organizations to create these programs for students, which will benefit all three entities. Different courses are embedded with apprenticeships, out of which BBA Degree plus Apprenticeship is a popular choice.
➢ What Is BBA With Apprenticeship?
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Degree plus Apprenticeship is an undergraduate course where students are given detailed coaching on new techniques for running a company profitably and ways of enforcing them correctly.
➢ Syllabus Covered?
- Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Personality Development & Communication Skills
- Digital Marketing
- Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
➢ Valuable for a Career?
1. More Practical Course
The program is a more practical approach to learning for more than one reason. While studying for BBA, students are hired for a specific job. They get paid for the job they perform in the company. While working, they get practical experience and understand the intricate working of a business and how to face challenging situations. As a result, students study, work, and earn simultaneously.
2. Professional Personality Development
During their work period, the hands-on experience students receive enhances various attributes and capabilities. Handling tough situations improves patience and logical thinking ability and helps one come up with quick solutions and better decisions. Working in a team teaches them the essence of teamwork. Interacting with various people improves their intercommunication skills. Development of these traits makes the students professional, thus, enriching their career path.
3. Build Strong Networks
The program allows students to meet new people with different personalities. Working with them helps students in understanding how to interact with these people. It builds bonding and assists them in strengthening a communication network with them.
4. Various Job Prospects
- Human Resource Assistants search for the right candidates, calls them to schedule interviews, and store their data for further needs.
- Finance Associates perform money transactions, maintain the records and share them with their seniors to check unnecessary expenses.
- Sales Associate handles customers’ needs, queries, and grievances while purchasing a company’s products and services.
- Research Analysts are responsible for searching required data and storing them for future decision-making purposes.
- Junior Business Analysts assist their seniors in gathering and monitoring business process information and documenting them securely.
- Management Trainees work with their senior leaders to gain a thorough knowledge of management to become future managers.
BBA Degree plus Apprenticeship Program at Sambalpur University
Sambalpur University offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree plus Apprenticeship that gives a complete understanding of building and managing business operations and procedures at the global level. It is an undergraduate program where students learn, work and earn and improve their capabilities and experiences for their future career enrichment.
Total Fee Charged: The overall cost charged by the university is Rs.1,11,000/-
Total Duration Period: The duration is of three years, consisting of six semesters.
Eligibility: Students must be a 10 + 2 pass out or equivalent from a recognized board.
To apply for the course, click on the link given below –