This is a fully funded Undergraduate level scholarship offered by University of British Columbia, Canada. The total value of scholarship amounts to 40,000 CAD. These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional international students entering undergraduate programs at UBC. The University of British Columbia is a global center for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the 40 best universities in the world. Since 1915, UBC’s West Coast spirit has embraced innovation and challenged the status quo. English is the primary language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate program.
- Scholarships are offered for studying all the subjects offered by the university.
- The scholarship totals up to $40,000 CAD, payable at up to $10,000 CAD per year for four years. The exact number and level of scholarships vary each year, depending on available funding.
To be considered for the IMES, student must
- Be a new student to UBC, entering directly from secondary school
- Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to citizenship status will affect IMES eligibility.)
- Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement
- Apply to UBC by January 15
International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must be entering directly from secondary school.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: English is the primary language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted.
The application deadline for 2017 Summer Session is January 15.Visit Official Page